Antlermeadow's Royal Affair
Kate is a CKC registered chocolate Labrador. She was born January 27, 2018. She is very well bred out of some great parents with exceptional hunt test and field trail lines. Her father is a very talented and accomplished dog. He has many Field Trial titles and his Master Hunter title. Her mother is our Keeva, an exceptional dog.
Kate will have her hips, elbows, and patellas OFA certified once she is two years old. She had her eyes OFA certified as normal. She is CNM and EIC clear and normal. Kate is an outgoing little pup with tons of potential. She is intelligent and has a great retrieval desire. We are extremely excited to watch her grow and start her hunt test career.
Kate weighs 45lbs at 7 months old.
Kate has been tested for numerous genetic diseases and she was also tested for coat color.
She was tested through Paw Print Genetics for:
Coat Color - bbEE
Coat Color - NON DILUTE. She does NOT carry the dilute gene.
Coat Color - does NOT carry yellow.
Centronuclear Myopathy (CNM) - Normal
Congenital Myasthenis Syndrome (Labrador Retriever Type) - Normal
Copper Toxicosis (Labrador Retriever Type ATP7B - Normal
Cystinuria - Normal
Degenerative Myelopathy - Normal
Elliptocytosis - Normal
Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC) - Normal
Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis - Normal
Hyperuricosuria - Normal
Myotublar Myopathy 1 - Normal
Narcolepsy (Labrador Retriever Type) - Normal
Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Cone-Rod Dystrophy 4 - Normal
Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 2 - Normal
Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration - Normal
Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (Labrador Retriever Type) - Normal
Retinal Dysplasia/Oculoskeletal Dysplasia 1 - Normal
Skeletal Dysplasia 2 - Normal
OFA # Hips To be tested at 2 years old
OFA # Elbows To be tested at 2 years old
OFA # Patella To be tested at 2 years old
OFA # LR-EYE15647/7F-VPI Eyes Normal
Kate's sire is FC HRCH Black Ice's Carbon Copy of Ammo Mud Bud MH QAA QA2. He is
a Chocolate Teddy Bear!!! Very laid back when not working. His focus & desire to retrieve is unmatched. Off duty,,, he is a big lover and very fun to be around. Buddy runs his blinds as fast as he runs on marks. Very stylish. He is a dark chocolate with a big blocky head.
- UKC Reg#: R189-053
- AKC Reg#: SR67860902
- OFA Hips: Excellent LR-202776E24M-VPI
- OFA Elbows: Normal LR-EL58382M24-VPI
- CERF: Normal LR-EYE1520/24M-VPI
- EIC: D11- 027127 – Clear
- CNM: Clear via parentage
- Buddy goes 4 for 4 to earn his AKC JH
- Buddy does the same to earn his HRC SHR Title
- Buddy at 16 months earned his AKC SH Title
- Buddy earned his AKC MH at 24 months of age
- Buddy from the most successful chocolate line in field trial history.
- Buddy’s lineage has 4 consecutive generations of chocolate FC/AFC Champions
- Buddy from the same parents (Tyra & Roux) as Ammo – CNAFC ’14 FC AFC CFC CAFC
- Buddy earned his QAA with a 1st place win and ran his 1st ALL Age Open at age 2
- Buddy earned 2 All Age JAMS in 3 trials
- Buddy earned his FC title!